Our contact details
Name: Ann Elliott
Address: Spring Cottage, Spring Lane, Great Horwood, Buckinghamshire, MK17 0QW
Phone Number: 07831 269032
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process your name, email address and phone number ( if supplied)
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you on our Spring Cottage website, from personal contact, from AirBnB and from other booking websites
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Ann as above
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to send occasional emails, newsletters or blogs which may be of interest to you. We will not share this information with any other person or organisation
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on our own PC. We keep your details for three years and after that period (unless you expressly state that you want us to continue holding your data) we will delete your contact information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. Y
- our right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances. You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at Ann on firstname.lastname@example.org, 079831 269032 and Spring Cottage, Spring Lane, Great Horwood, Bucks, MK17 0QW
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Helpline number: 0303 123 1113